Rabu, 10 Juni 2015

Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 ( Essay)


Learning English

 Hi , friend’s...
My name Linda Saraswati, Usually called Linda. Let me to tell about my story, when I learn english subjeck in my primary school, about year ago. I want to tell, my experient, remember can’t forget.
First, I just follow my friend. Cause I just only small kids, that time not yet modern like this, My school still limited of teacher, simple classroom, but not make me down to learn.
My school open class special, like to deepen learn subjeck english for basickly level only just following and finally my parent register my name to committe register. Accidentally, comitte that time my class guardian in 4th class.
After registered, come to learn. One week later , then one week already witting finally my hurt. So happy, I will to see my friend’s and can palying together with them.
Time is 08.00 a clock. Already, on Sunday is like to lonely. Sunday choice as day not to sizes time, also normally day. School added as allot of home work in them.
My friend’s motivation want to learn, english subjeck finally carried. We listen direction and explanation. Mr Heru, who as english subjeck teacher. As good and right, So we not wrong in saying or even speak dayly.
This, my experient to spur learn language. English, In primary school, other time. Will tell abaout my experient, thank you. See you.

1 komentar: